Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pregnexpectations


Pregnexpectations

Nurtured in my bosom

Ample secrets

Bearing the words of blue

I contemplated

A fulfritioning of time

Trimestered with pleasure

And divided by days end

While each movement

And every slight flutter

Bore a witness to

That which consumcrated

Within aortein passages

Love

Growing

For three long years I held

My heart for you

Atop the fullness

Rounding out my hip

With always happy at my fortunancy

And only some days of

The nocturnailments

That brings tears to your eyes

For every birth is witnessed

By pain

Heartaches and sadness

At the turn of the turn of the hour

When the moon was full

My time drew near

And with bags packed

Intending to bewithed

I met a handsome stranger

On the road south

Bearing swathords in hands

Words cut through muscle and tissue

The abotcherist excised

All the wombcord from my dreams

Leaving my love gasping

Raggedly clinging for life

And floating in amniolucent blues

All the pieces needed for creation

Were left fallow inside

I am sybioxplusing

As I can only wait for the

Final miscarriage of my

Pregnexpectations

1 comment: